The term “fantasticedge.com” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website (Fantastic Edge Marketing LLC). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, audio, video, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document for commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Florida, USA
Usage of Fantastic Edge Marketing’s services constitutes customer’s acceptance of Fantastic Edge Marketing’s billing policy. The following is Fantastic Edge Marketing’s billing policy all customers must comply with:
- All accounts are set up on a prepay basis. Payment must be received by Fantastic Edge Marketing before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card or PayPal account on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees.
- All International clients must pay by credit/debit card or PayPal account. Fantastic Edge Marketing does not accept international checks.
- Subscription billing for services like email marketing and hosting is based on availability of products and services, not usage.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file. This includes monthly, quarterly and annual charges.
- An authorization of available credit/debit availability and immediate release may take place upon request of a free-trial in lieu of a credit check. For specific details regarding banking institution’s treatment of credit/debit card authorizations, please contact your credit/debit card provider. This includes authorizations not accepted due to an address verification mismatch.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request through our support form here.
- Credit/debit card billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, Fantastic Edge Marketing will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No less than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 60 days past due will be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- Deactivation: After an account is delinquent 90 days, it will be deactivated. To reactivate the account, a $150 fee will be charged. Once deactivated, the customer will not be able to recover any files or data. The account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: Fantastic Edge Marketing may assess a $15.00 late fee for accounts 30 days past due.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, Fantastic Edge Marketing may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: Fantastic Edge Marketing may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $15.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Last updated: 02/17